🍀 😎 Expertise that apply to the Product Management role family.
Senior Product Manager
Head of Product
Product Management Specialists
You’re able to...
Product Vision & Strategy
- Craft an inspiring product vision and strategy that will deliver great products that solve real problems for our users and customers, in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business.
- Break the strategy into shorter-term OKRs and product roadmap, and adapt and adjust plans when empirical evidence emerges.
- Lead the Product team and provide direction and alignment to the wider company.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research.
- Identify and prioritise problems using data to inform decision-making.
- Develop and validate hypotheses with creative, lean experimentation in order to de-risk key uncertainties.
- Lead a product team of Designers and Engineers to deliver product features utilising the optimal delivery methodology for given work (e.g. Minimum Viable Product, Agile, Waterfall).
- Validate key risks to deliver effectively on outcomes and define acceptance criteria that will continuously raise product quality.
- Ensure work is delivered on the customer and business impact, within a timely manner.
Project & Stakeholder Management
- Work with key departments from Marketing to Finance across the entire product lifecycle, from inception to launch, to drive the success of the feature.
- Manage multiple stakeholders to maintain continuous alignment and drive success for new product releases.
- Manage multiple on-going projects to maximise team performance and output.