✏️ 😎 Expertise that apply to the Product Design role family.
Head of Design
Head of Design & Product
Design Deck - WIP
Product Design Specialists
You’re able to...
- Define the problem and understand the context through customer research and data, working in close collaboration with Product Managers
- Deeply understand the user, business, and problem to help inform solutions
- Views problems and solutions as part of a wider, dynamic system and understands how things influence one another as part of a whole.
- Create user-friendly, simple solutions that solve user and business problems.
- Explore different ways to solve problems to give you sufficient confidence to decide on which direction to go.
- Collaborate and iterate on solutions the wider Product team, users and other stakeholders, constantly soliciting feedback and questioning the pros and cons.
- Work with Engineers to understand the technical constraints of the solution and use spikes where appropriate.
- Work with Product Managers and other stakeholders to understand the commercial constraints and business feasibility of the solution.
- Utilise the appropriate formats, tools and fidelities for the work.
- Design the User Experience and User Interface in high fidelity, using the components and style guide in our Design System where needed.
- Design simple, elegant solutions and choosing logical UI patterns to create modern, beautiful product for the end-users.
- Test the designs with customers and users to validate and improve its usability.
- Deliver design work in a timely manner and is able to make smart trade-offs and balance between perfect and done.