🚀 Generic elements of the Job Ad e.g. About Us, Benefits, Values etc. are already pre-built into TeamTailor, this template is for you to specify exactly what is unique to your role.
✨Want to see a good example?
🙌Put your draft version through gender decoder
🌱 Use the growth paths to pull out language that is specific to the level you’re hiring for
Executive Assistant [EA]
London based, working Remote
£50,000 - £60,000
About the Role
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support Raj, our CEO, Jonny our COO and our Executive team [your team!] as they drive our mission of becoming the most inspiring learning marketplace for people and organisations around the world.
This role couldn’t come in at a more crucial time, we’ve just secured Series A funding and we’re supercharging growth in 2022. The time our Exec team have available has never been more precious - this is where you come in...👀
We’re looking for someone to truly make the team wonder how they ever operated functionally without you! You’ll need to be comfortable challenging a group who are independent and show them what they’re missing.
This will mean getting up close and personal with their inboxes, whip their calendars into shape and ensure they’re prioritising the most impactful activity possible.
Does that sound like you? Keep reading...🤩
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Streamlining the day to day lives of Raj, Jonny and our Exec team. Optimising where their time is spent so they can continue leading Learnerbly to achieve its ambitious goals.
- Making sure the team’s day runs as smoothly as possible. You’ll be the gatekeeper of their inboxes and diaries; figuring out whether a meeting is worth going to, reprioritising to make room for what’s urgent, and what to say no to all together!
- Taking comprehensive notes, keeping on top of actions and holding the Leadership team to account to keep Learnerbly moving forward.
- Preparing Raj & Jonny ahead of any meetings. Whether that’s having a demo ready of the Learnerbly platform, making sure any any pre-reading is completed, and also preparing slide decks yourself to support a conversation.
- Driving Raj’s presence in & outside of Learnerbly, proactively making the time for his 121s with the wider team, preparing our company All Hands, as well as amplifying his social media visibility.
- Becoming the rocket-fuel that keeps our Leadership team moving, coordinating logistics for meetings, events, offsites etc. making sure the team are briefed, and any preparation is done in advance.
- Keeping Raj in check, his diary is currently his own worst enemy. Happy Raj’s diary = happy Learnerbly. 😅
- Supporting the Learnerbly team more broadly with events, ad-hoc project work, research assignments and other Learnerbly initiatives that energise you.